MEASURE, ORDER AND INSTALL
Recommendations will be made on products suitable to client needs and budget.
- Assist client in choosing blinds, drapery, shutters and associated products and negotiate volume purchase discount if applicable
- Obtain bids and present options.
- Measure facility for estimate and then again with more detail for ordering
- Plan priorities of installation with client to ensure needs will be met
- Complete and submit order forms to supplier, check that order confirmations are correct and complete. Order details to include special instructions and location labelling as needed.
- Receive orders, check packing slips to ensure all products received are as ordered. Reorder within supplier contract as required.
- Arrange for delivery of products to site, organize and install as per priority schedule. Dispose of packaging or use onsite dumpsters if available
- Conduct follow up inspections and replace or repair any deficiencies immediately to meet supplier contract.
Our project manager Marilyn Benn will perform many of the above services. She will be available during the project Monday thru’ Saturday 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. by phone and email and in person on request. The project manager has many years of experience in commercial and residential window coverings dealing with clients, suppliers and end users. Until recently she was supervisor of window coverings at a major, Ottawa custom retailer for over 10 years. You can be ensured of timely, cost-effective and cooperative service.
Our lead installer Keith Benn and crew have years of experience with commercial and residential window coverings and associated products. They maintain current industry standard training and qualifications in Fall Protection, WHMIS, Confined Spaces, have Police Check and Government Security Clearance as well liability insurance.